This hotel is very nice, the rooms are clean and have fridge, coffee, microwave. The restaurant and bar a very good (Rex's) - not the usual hotel restaurant. The lobby is comfortable and inviting with TV, fireplace, coffee, landline computers. The fitness room is big, airy, sunny and well equipped - the pool / hot tub are large.
The desk staff go the extra mile to make sure you're comfortable and provide extra help with bus schedules etc.
The free bus that stops nearby is clean and safe. It's a great way to see the town and get around.
This hotel has a secure room to store bicycles and skiis - REALLY nice. It would be nice if Holiday and their two neighbors up the street would build a bike path to connect the hotels to the CORE bike path. It's only 200 yards or so. At this point, one has to ride on the U.S. highway shoulder in sometimes heavy traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel is home to two beautiful pools and hot tubs, we offer a state of the art fitness center, and free high-speed WiFi throughout the property. Rex's American Grill & Bar serves some of Steamboat's best food, offers a summer outdoor patio bar with live entertainment and stunning mountain views.We are in the heart of the breath taking Rocky Mountains and are adjacent to the world renowned Steamboat Ski Resort. Winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sleigh riding and snowmobiling in the back country. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, activities include golf at Haymaker Golf Course, kayaking, floating or fishing the Yampa and Elk rivers, mountain & road biking and hiking in Routt National Forest. Water sports activities are available at Steamboat Lake and Stagecoach Reservoir. The fall marks hunting season & the viewing of our spectacular fall colors. Steamboat is home to many summer events for families, sports, concerts, wine fest and arts festivals. The Strawberry Park Hot Springs is available year round spa relaxation. Downtown shopping includes museums, galleries, boutique gift shops and restaurants ranging from barbeque to gourmet. We are a AAA three diamond rated resort, four spurs by the Steamboat Chamber and we are a pet friendly hotel. We offer meeting space at Rex's American Grill & Bar, a sports bar with large HD TVs and serves home made, delicous American fare. Children 12 and under eat free with an adult. Our staff will provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service and we all look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Holiday Inn