I took advantage of Steamboats $119 three day pass promo the second week of April. This was awesome and is on my calendar for next year, snow pending of course. The HI is a very, very nice property. The hotel and the room was great. You can tell the owners are really on top of this place and are working towards perfection. The staff was the real A+ though. They gave us free rides to the gondola and back and also lots of advice as to where to eat, how to navigate the free bus system and all in all were just genuinely nice people. The pool center with the giant hot..hot whirlpool was a godsend after a day of skiing.
The restaurant, I do not believe is owned by the hotel, I am not sure. We had breakfast there out of convenience and ate dinner twice, the second time out of convenience. I can only go so far as to say this place is really just average. The hotel is not really near any other restaurants that are a quick walk so you have to take the bus system. There are some awesome restaurants in Steamboat so make sure to ask the staff.
We'll be back in 2014. Think powder...!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel is home to two beautiful pools and hot tubs, we offer a state of the art fitness center, and free high-speed WiFi throughout the property. Rex's American Grill & Bar serves some of Steamboat's best food, offers a summer outdoor patio bar with live entertainment and stunning mountain views.We are in the heart of the breath taking Rocky Mountains and are adjacent to the world renowned Steamboat Ski Resort. Winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sleigh riding and snowmobiling in the back country. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, activities include golf at Haymaker Golf Course, kayaking, floating or fishing the Yampa and Elk rivers, mountain & road biking and hiking in Routt National Forest. Water sports activities are available at Steamboat Lake and Stagecoach Reservoir. The fall marks hunting season & the viewing of our spectacular fall colors. Steamboat is home to many summer events for families, sports, concerts, wine fest and arts festivals. The Strawberry Park Hot Springs is available year round spa relaxation. Downtown shopping includes museums, galleries, boutique gift shops and restaurants ranging from barbeque to gourmet. We are a AAA three diamond rated resort, four spurs by the Steamboat Chamber and we are a pet friendly hotel. We offer meeting space at Rex's American Grill & Bar, a sports bar with large HD TVs and serves home made, delicous American fare. Children 12 and under eat free with an adult. Our staff will provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service and we all look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Holiday Inn