“This was the BEST Fairfield I have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“This was the BEST Fairfield I have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

The service was the best I have ever had in all my stays. As a Marriott Platinum Elite Member, I travel a lot and this hotel exceeded the standard by far. Nick at the front desk was quite possibly the best ambassador I have met at Marriott hotels. The rooms were great, cleaned well each day and had everything needed for a 4 day ski trip with 2 young kids and 1 older child. The absolute only flaw is that the breakfast room is right off of the front door, causing a draft some mornings as guests checked out - truly not a big deal at all! Great place to stay - I will surely go back on my next trip to Steamboat Springs!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

We stayed here for a few days with our 2 children. They loved the indoor pool. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean as was the entire hotel. We really had no complaints. Kids loved the waffles at breakfast (only complaint they ran out of syrup one day-but no big deal.) Beds were comfy and parking was not a problem. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
sbsfi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, February 16, 2011
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your time and effort.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Clean and spacious rooms. Great breakfast with many things to choose from.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback!
Longmont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2010

Upon arriving at the hotel last night, the clerk had the audacity to tell me that I called 2 hours earlier to cancel my own reservation (which I clearly had not) and he gave my room to other guests. He had not other rooms. I made an advance reservation for nothing. I had friends staying at this hotel and they indicated this same clerk on duty at 8 pm on Friday 9/17/10 was incredibly rude to them as well. Spend your money elsewhere.

Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
sbsfi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, September 20, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'd like to offer our apologies for the inconvenience and to assure you that we will investigate this reservation to ensure this never happens again. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

We were on a 10 day traveling vacation and looked for a place to have a romantic inturlude. Fairfield Inn offered a room with king size bed, whirlpool tub, & a fireplace for a reasonable price. the bed was nice, BUT three of the jets on the tub didn't work, fireplace did not work at all, & a switch on one of the lights was loose(dangerous?). Overall it was a waste of money & "hoohah room"(quoted from a manager of another hotel chain) I can only imagine what it would take to get a refund, so we chalked it up to a bad experience. The Marriot chain will NEVER get another dime out of my pocket!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
sbsfi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, September 20, 2010
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our team, I wish to extend our most sincere apologies. Rest assured, we have rectified any issues with the room and hope you will return to try us again.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Steamboat Fairfield Inn over the 2010 Fourth of July Holiday and we had a good experience. The bed and pillows (down pillows) were great. The room was comfortable. HBO was and free Wi-Fi in the room was a plus. The hot tub could have been a little hotter but it was soothing. The staff were great.

The hotel is just a few miles from downtown and plenty of shopping and a movie house is nearby. They provide a snack bar and hot coffee in the lobby. The breakfast was OK. Especially if you like cereal, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt cups, make your own waffles, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, mini egg and sausage burritos, fresh fruit, toast, p-nut butter and jelly, and bagels. In other words it's not a sit down meal but it saves enough dough so you can spend a wad on dinner. And believe me if you want to have a restaurant steak in Steamboat you will need to bring some serious change with you.
So overall it's a good value for the money and after a day of exploring the trails or town it was comfortable to come back to.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
sbsfi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, September 22, 2010
Thank you! We are excited you enjoyed your stay and look forward to providing you with exceptional comfort and service! Thanks.
MidWest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

Stayed in a king bed room. Modest and small, but clean. Bed was comfortable. Air conditioner was good and cold. A bit of noise from neighbors moving around upstairs, but not too bad. Internet was fast, cable TV good. Bathroom clean. Overall clean hotel, inside and grounds. Breakfast was decent. All the normal continental stuff. They had some greasy sausage links that pretty much sucked, but a large dose of picante sauce helped kill the greasy taste. Parking lot was well lit, seemed like a secure area and property. Room cost 75 dollars, which seemed like a good price. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. While you enjoyed your stay, I apologize our breakfast did not completely satisfy you. We are constantly looking to improve our services and your comments are invaluable.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs? Share your experiences!