We have stayed two years in a row at the Fairfield Inn. It is very
nicely kept and clean. Nice variety of good size rooms with HBO, good
heat/AC. The pool and hot tub are small and indoors. Drawbacks: It's on
the edge of town and without a car, you have to walk a ways to the free
bus stop. But even with a car, you can't park close to the lifts except
for $10 a day. We used the hotel's free shuttle and also drove to the
free parking lot where shuttles also take you to the lifts. The hot tub
sould use some stronger jets.
Pros: Great deal. Free breakfast that now includes two make-your-own waffle irons.. bagels rolls etc etc. Super weay to start a ski day. If you want ski in ski out, this aint the place. If you want a good clean affordable place, it can't be beat. We'll be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn