I'm a platinum Marriott rewards member and expect consistency when staying in Marriott properties and this place was defintely that, the front desk staff is very friendly the property is very clean and not too worn. The pool and hto ub are indoors and were clean and well maintained. there are 9 king suites we had two, the views were great and room furnishings updated. Its right on the bus route which runs every 20 minutes. It takes 10 minutes to get to the base of the mountian and 30 minutes to get to downtown. There are plenty of affordable off mountain hotels with decent amenities. The transist system is the way to go and very easy to use. We used points to book this and we arrived Sunday night before Presidents Day a very busy weekend avoid it iif possible and always ski Monday-Friday, whatever you do avoid the Sunday drive out of the mountians on I-70 or plan for an extra hour or two as teh locals skiing the front ranges resorts flood the Sunday afternoon drive back to Denver.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn