“Great Room!” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3155 Ingles Lane, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487   |
Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Steamboat Springs

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was visiting Steamboat Springs on business and this hotel was very conveniently located, just off Route 40. I stayed for 4 nights before returning home to Denver. The entire hotel was very clean and comfortable and the hot tub and pool were very welcoming after a long day at work. The people working at the front desk were very friendly and real pro's at recommending the best places to eat and things to and how to get there. The room was perfect with a big tv with HBO and a very comfortable bed. There was also a microwave and fridge in the room. The bathroom was large and clean. This hotel seems fairly new with everything in perfect working order. For the price I paid, I expected less. Breakfast was good with all the typical stuff like eggs, sausqage, waffles, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, tea, etc. If I'm ever in Steamboat Springs again, I will stay here.

Room Tip: The rooms in back have a great mountain view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Su W, Manager at La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Eric in Denver, Colorado:
Thank you so much for taking time to write this wonderful review and sharing your positive experience and expectation with other people for your 4 business stays at our La Quinta Steamboat Springs. I will share it with our hotel staff. Hope to see you again soon.
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I travel frequently and have never felt more at home. While at the Steamboat Resort, I injured my knee snowboarding. Su and John(the owners) went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. Su brought me ice for the swelling on my knee and John checked up on me from time to time. It was like having my mom and dad close by during my vacation. The hotel amenities are perfect, love the hot tub and pool. The room was clean with a great view of the mountains and a very comfortable bed. The TV was very big and there is a micro and refrigerator in the room. The bus for travel to the resort or downtown is right out front. I will stay here again next year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mountain view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Su W, Manager at La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear BackBayRealtors, Boston, MA:
Thank you so much for this wonderful review "My New Home Away From Home" and sharing it to other people. We are glad to hear that you had been taken care good during the period
you stayed with us. We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectation. At La Quinta Inn,
we are constantly striving to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests. We are especially grateful when a guest takes the times to write. We hope to see you again soon.
Dedham, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was my third trip to Steamboat Springs, CO and the best one so far. The entire hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very polite. The continental breakfast was better than most hotels with a very large dining room. The indoor pool and spa are very well kept. The room was very comfortable with a pillow top mattress, 42 inch plasma tv, individual zone heat/ac, room darkening window treatments, microwave and refrigerator. This was a winter trip and the room view of the mountain was wonderful and there is a free bus directly in front of the hotel for quick access to the mountain. I would highly recommend this hotel and give it 5 stars all the way.

• Stayed February 2013
Su W, Manager at La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear KBDesigner, Dedham MA:
Thank you so much for the great review "Simply Perfect" and sharing it with other people. It is always a delight to hear when you have enjoyed your stay. We also thank you your posted picture taken through the window from your room, it is a great picture with almost the whole view of our ski mountain. It is beautiful and professional picture. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights. The living room is very homely with good soda and unique large wood furnitures. The free bus location is literally outside the hotel. The free bus goes directly to the gondola at steamboat resort so it is extremely convenient getting to the mountain for skiing. Hotel room is large and the bed is comfortable. The room has great mountain view, we woke up to gorgeous view every morning. The hotel staff gave excellent recommendation for local restaurants and activities such as hot spring, snowmobile, and ice climbing. We had a great time during this comfortable stay. Excellent overall experience.

Dear DCatAd at Rhode Island
Thanks so much for your positive feedback "Extremely friendly owner, excellent location and comfortable room" and sharing it to other people.
We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your 5 days vacation in our beautiful City; Steamboat Springs, Colorado. We always appreciate hearing how you enjoyed your stay
and how you were impressed with our service.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Really welcoming and clean. Close to the mountain and Parking lot. Walk over to the restaurant "Rexis" in the holiday inn next door. Overall really comfortable, and the family that runs it is very friendly

• Stayed February 2013
Su W, Manager at La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Afreder,
We appreciate your comments "Better Than I Thought" regarding your stay at the Steamboat Springs La Quinta. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
At La Quinta Inn, we are constantly striving to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests. We are especially grateful when a guest takes the time to write.
We hope to see you again soon.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Just spent two restful and totally enjoyable nights at this La Quinta. My experience could not have been better. From the moment I walked in I was surrounded by comfort. From the graciousness of the hosts to the cleanliness of the facility and all the helpful information about my surroundings in between, there was never a moment when I didn't feel fortunate to have chosen this spot for my pre-Xmas get away. For whatever reason one might find themselves in Steamboat, stay here! I can assure you it feels as good as coming home.

Room Tip: My room had a fireplace and a hot tub. So cozy and quiet!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Su W, Manager at La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Mary at Denver Colorado:
Thank you for taking time to tell us and other people about your experience "Like Home Only Better" on your Xmas stays at our La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs. Also I am so happy that our staff have taken care good of you and your family. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. We hope to see you soon. Happy New Year!!!

Been to La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs? Share your experiences!