This is a basic budget hotel. It looks rustic from the outside, but everything does in Steamboat. On the inside it is a basic 3 story hotel. The room I stayed in was clean and well kept. There was nothing wrong with it, but there was nothing special about it. I only paid $69 on a "web rate" and the sign out front advertised for $79. Very reasonable rates for the area. There is not food service on sight, but there is a Holiday Inn bar and restaurant across the street. Steamboat has many hiking and biking trails and I was pleased that one of the trails was next to the hotel. It was less than a 5 minute walk to the river.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Steamboat Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Steamboat Springs
- Super Eight Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Super 8
- Steamboat Springs Super Eight