“Magic Hands!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Denver, Colorado
“Magic Hands!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Joni is the best, hands down. I like a very deep massage and she delivers every time. Her space and energy is peaceful and very calming. She uses hot stones and cupping, which was new for me, and I love it! Her rates are very reasonable and worth every cent. I see her every time I'm in Steamboat and always leave feeling wonderful. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2014

“Best Massage I've Ever Had!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have had about 15 different professional massages in my life, but none of them compared to Joni's. She was so incredibly intuitive and experienced. I felt completely rejuvenated and rebalanced. I LOVED the hot stones, cupping, fork tuning and gongs as well!

Visited May 2014
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Deep Tissue Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Joni at High Country Bodyworks truly knows her stuff. She is very experienced at giving deep tissue full body massage, and the studio is very relaxing. She has a very unique technique of including hot stones and gentle cupping (I was left with no bruising as those inexperienced with cupping can leave), and was a head-to-toe delightful experience. My sore neck and back are rejuvenated, and my body feels amazing.

Visited April 2014