“Resort pricing” 3 of 5 stars

+(1)970-871-9543
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 10 years, Life Essentials Day Spa in Steamboat Springs has been committed to providing quality spa services for optimal health and internal balance. Our goal is to educate our clients on the importance of body maintenance and provide an environment that supports this goal. At Life Essentials, we strive for excellence and seek perfection in every treatment that we provide. We thank you.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Atlanta
37 attraction reviews
“Resort pricing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a nice spa, my massage therapist was great, ask for Ashley. My facial for a basic facial was way over priced! $125 for 60 minutes and no extractions and focused more on massage than the actual facial, so I wasn't too impressed. My esthetician was great, just wasn't impressed with the price for what you received.

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I scheduled a 90" swedish massage with Jessie. I wondered if it would be worth it - it really was. All my neck pain dissolved during the treatment.

I won't go anywhere else!

Visited June 2014
Laramie, Wyoming
“David”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I came into Life Essentials Day Spa after a rough day of schin splints from skiing all day. I had a scheduled 1 hour deep tissue massage with David. I was told he gave the receptionist one of the best massages of her life.
I ended up extending my appointment half an hour. It was hands down the best massage I've ever had, and most needed!! I still have not forgotten about it, so happy to be able to comment about this day spa. Their lobby is pleasant and relaxing and they actually sell some sweet products.

Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed the rice scrub - the mani-pedi was not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Totally enjoyed the rice scrub with shea butter but the mani-pedi at $90 was NOT worth the money. Stick with the scrub and you'll enjoy yourself!

Visited March 2014
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Best Ashiatsu Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

After a hard day on the hill my wife scheduled a massage for me. spa was clean staff was friendly, will be back again

Visited December 2013