“high quality, large portions” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Continental
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Silverthorne, Colorado
“high quality, large portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our favorite sandwich shop in Steamboat, by far. The portions are huge -- if you're not very hungry, two people can easily split one sandwich, or you can always box the leftovers. Lots of variety in the menu, and a surprising number of veggie dishes for those so inclined. No atmosphere, you go there for the food.

Visited October 2012

mechanicsville, MD
“gotta try their giant cookies!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have to admit that we never ate a meal here, although it seemed to be quite the favorite with both locals and visitors.

However, their giant cookies are delicious - they had oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, oatmeal heath bar, and chocolate dusted withpowdered sugar - they are about 4' across and quite thick, but still the proper consistency for the type of cookie.

We got 2 - 4 cookies each morning and took them with us for munching on throughout the day(and brought half a dozen home in our luggage!)

This is a casual place, sort of bistro-like open from 7am-3pm for breakfast and lunch and take-away bakery items

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A perfect score!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Everything was wonderful! I had the oriental chicken wrap and the peanut sauce was AWESOME! Service & atmosphere were great. If I lived in Steamboat I would be there every day!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richland
“Wonderful Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had lunch here at Winona’s today and it proved to be an excellent choice. We were promptly seated, and our waitress arrived immediately, got our drinks and took our order in a very efficient and timely manner. She was friendly and very efficient.
I ordered ½ of a Rueben on Rye with a cup of Coconut, Curry, and Chicken soup. Both were excellent. My wife ordered the Chicken Tortilla soup and she said it was very good. The food arrived piping hot and in a very timely manner, what more can one ask for? This was a great dining experience and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great lunch.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Centennial, Colorado
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my second visit, and the service was wonderful each time: prompt but not in a way that makes you feel rushed. The hamburger I had was so delicious because they butter and toast the bun and you can customize with lots of veggies such as sprouts, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, cucumber. My husband shared his sweet potato fries with me and they were excellent as well.

• Visited September 2012