“Great Beer and Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill

Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill
435 Lincoln Ave, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 (Formerly Steamboat Brewery & Tavern)
970-879-3773
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
PA
“Great Beer and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We arrived here in time to take advantage of their "happy hour" with great beers and also $1 small plate snacks at the bar. The bartenders, Andy and Drew, were friendly and helpful. We decided to eat at the bar and my husband's baby back ribs were tasty and tender and my tuna ceviche was fantastic! Definitely a great find!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Parker, Colorado, United States
“Top five meals of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have just one remark about Mahogany Ridge Bar and Grill... SUPERB!!! This was one of the top five meals I've ever had. The ambiance is very warm and inviting, and the staff is top notch as well. To anyone going to Steamboat Springs, I highly recommend a stop at this wonderful restaurant. 5 stars!!!

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Great Brew and Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Being a local resident of Steamboat, when I want a truly great home crafted beer I head for Mahogany Ridge. I am partial to dark brews and Mahogany's stout is one of the best I have tasted. The food is good and Happy Hour is one of the best in the Boat. My favorite is the Hot Tuna Ceviche! Mmm mm mmm. I also like the fact that employee turnover is low so you see the same folks all the time. Great atmosphere where you can meet some great people.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, CO
“Not your typical Bar - Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

On a tip from a local we checked out this bar and we weren't disappointed. It was crowded but now we know why. The menu has burgers and sandwiches but it also has a nice selection of, what they call a, “dipping menu”. The chef creates entrees and pairs them with these amazing complimentary sauces. A few locals recommended that we try the chicken breast and it was AMAZING. We split the flaming cheese – which is a must! You’ll see why once you order it. Afterward we shared carrot cake which was delightful.

Overall the service was above par, beer was great and the crowd was enjoyable. We will come back again.

Dallas, Texas
“Delish & Relaxed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was in Steamboat for the first time for work and I was need of a cold beer and good meal and this place delivered. The food was great and the bartender even let us sample a few brews before settling on our final choice. You can also get beer flights which we didn't do but looked like a good deal. If you're in Steamboat I would definitely check this place out.