“Wedding HairDO!” 5 of 5 stars

2200 Village Inn Court, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon is a full service day spa located in the Sheraton Steamboat Resort & Villas at the base of the Steamboat Springs ski area. We offer massage, body treatments, facials, nail services and hair services in an exquisite setting. We pride ourselves in our high quality staff and our attention to every detail during your visit with us!
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
“Wedding HairDO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent the morning of my wedding day getting ready at the Rocky Mountain Day Spa with my girlfriends and family. We all got our hair done, and a few of us got our nails and makeup done. We had an awesome time and everyone was really happy with the results. Lee took great care of us, keeping us happy, and our glasses full of mimosas!

Visited August 2013

Sidney, Nebraska, United States
“The Rocky Mountain Day Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you find yourself near Steamboat Springs, CO and are looking for a perfect, serene, relaxing and wonderful SPA experience then you MUST treat yourself to the Rocky Mountain Day Spa Boutique & Salon! I give it a definite two-thumbs up, 5-star rating. From the moment you enter the Salon you are treated kindly and caringly by the most friendly folks I have ever met. Before each SPA experience the highly trained staff takes time to talk with you to determine your specific hopes or need. And post SPA experience or treatment, they take the time to discuss the treatment and offer technique or product suggestions if you are interested. Just a wonderful experience and one of the best time investments I have ever invested in on vacation. I guarantee my next trip to or through Steamboat, I will be stopping!

Visited August 2013
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“A True Escape!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Professional, clean and modern. Great spa with all the updated/modern menu items to choose from. The staff is educated on the new and upcoming day spa techniques as well as the products they use and sell. Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon is a "MUST" when visiting Steamboat.

Visited July 2013
“Rocky mtn spa take me away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Awesome, relaxing, professional experience! Beautiful spa, great view and incredible service! No wonder they were voted best spa in the boat.

Visited July 2013
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Relaxation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

First time in years for visiting this day spa on the mountain. Scheduled mani, pedi and facial. They were all great! The facial was unbelievably relaxing and made my skin feel wonderful. I will definitely so back and try other services - as well as repeat the ones I experenced. I highly recommend this day spa.

Visited May 2013