“Grand Slam Breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Grand Slam Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Was in town for the 13U Triple Crown World Series and needed to feed the family of 7 breakfast one morning. We had read the reviews and decided to give it a try. We had about a 15 min wait on a Monday morning at 10:15ish. Seating was a bit tight, service was fast and efficient. My wife and I did the usual split (traditional & sweet breakfast), I ordered the Spanish omelet and she the pineapple toasted coconut waffles. We then split each meal and shared with the other. Both were very good. Everyone at table enjoyed their breakfast, I highly recommend giving it a try the next time your in Steamboat!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best way to start your day in Steamboat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The reviews were true - this cafe was the perfect way to start our day. We were seated outside next to the creek. The cafe is not on the main road which made the atmosphere even nicer.

They have an extensive breakfast menu so it was really difficult to choose! Since they are known for their eggs benedict - that's what I ordered. Warning - the portions are HUGE! Glad I ordered 1/2 portion which was just enough. The service was excellent and quick.

Really enjoyed my breakfast and soaking in the relaxing environment.

Topeka, Kansas
“Best Restaurant in Steamboat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Amazing cafe for breakfast and lunch. We liked it so much the first time, we went back again. Super friendly service and outstanding food. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013
Colorado
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We've been there twice and loved it both times. Sat outside by the creek for a nice quiet setting. Excellent food! Hub had eggs benedict, I had oatmeal waffles and kiddo had a waffle with chocolate chips. All were wonderful, and the coffee is excellent! Friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere.

Keystone, Colorado
“The Perfect Breakfast,Lunch,Brunch in Steamboat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Took the Trip Advisor's advice and had lunch at this great off street spot. Sat on the patio above a babbling stream, and ordered off an extensive, and very imaginative menu with breakfast and lunch/brunch items only.
I had the Chili Relleno with poached eggs...perfectly done with black beans and home fries plus a side of the best fried onion rings I have had,,as well as the Rellenos.
My wife had the Corn Beef Hash with shredded corn beef and eggs...also very good.

I also had a spicy ,spicy Bloody Mary which was perfect. This place is a gem,not to be missed in Steamboat. The best.