“Fabulous Breakfast/Lunch on the Patio!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Kansas City, MO
“Fabulous Breakfast/Lunch on the Patio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My sisters and I had a great breakfast (lunch) here and would highly recommend this restaurant!! We walked up to Fish Creek Falls and were so hungry after our hike - and Creekside was the perfect place!

If you love Eggs Benedict (or even thought you might like them) this is the place to try them! I had the Florentine Eggs Benedict and they were heaven - the Black Forest ham is fabulous and the fresh spinach compliments the dish perfectly.

The biscuits and gravy were also good. The setting for the restaurant on the creek is perfect .

I would highly recommend Creekside for breakfast/lunch

• Visited August 2011

Denver, Colorado
“Excellent service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My family and I dined at Creekside three times a single week becuase the services was so stellar. The breakfast good is delicious, especially the breakfast burrito and the pancakes. Great for kids and large groups.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Parker, Colorado
“Ok experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Had the Reuben sandwich which wad great. My wife had the grilled ham and cheese which wad OK. Took a while to get food. Wish we would have tried breakfast instead but overall nice experience

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, CO
“Outdoor seating on flower-filled patio right on the creek!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Terrific gem I was lucky to find -- a block off Lincoln Ave in the downtown area-- worth getting directions to, if you can't find it !

Excellent breakfast with fresh, perfect fruit bowl as a substitute for the usual breakfast meats. Seasoned home fries, hot & crispy on the outside, soft and well-cooked on the inside. Get the Oat Pancake instead of toast --- OOOHHHH so good!

• Visited July 2011
Laguna Beach, California
“Best Oatmeal Pancakes I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

This restaurant was highly rated by other travelers and Winona's was always so crowded we just decided to drop in. The first time we visited, I got their turkey hash with poached eggs. Fantastic, especially when I added some of their incredible green chili. The coffee is great. The service is fun and friendly, too. The second tome we visited, we sat out by the roaring creek. Again, excellent. This time I had the oatmeal pancakes. They were just the perfect balance of light and hearty. Some of the most delicious healthy whole grain pancakes I have ever had. We lobed Creekside and would go back anytime we are in Steamboat Springs.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere