Nice condos with a good location. If you end up in a unit that faces Walton Creek drive in the summer, make sure you get one with air conditioning. The road is fairly busy, and it sounds like the cars and buses are in your living room if you leave your windows open at night. While this did happen to us the first night, the staff at the resort went out of there way to find us a different unit when we called to complain. They even went so far as to give me a tour of several different available units, and let me pick the one that worked best for us. Then they moved all our stuff over to the new unit while we were out for the day. I appreciated their efforts very much. would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Trappeur`s Crossing Hotel
- Trappeur`s Crossing Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation luxuriously and affordably at Steamboat's finest resort, Trappeurs Crossing Resort & Spa by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. The Steamboat gondola is just 2 blocks away and ResortQuest's winter shuttles chauffeur guests to-and-from the ski resort and around Steamboat. Choose from 6 lodges with 1-5 bedroom units (some with private hot tubs). Enjoy four pools (one indoor/outdoor pool), multiple hot tubs, Day Spa, ski valet, fitness center, concierge and free Internet access. Fully-equipped kitchens, gas fireplace, private balcony and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Trappeur's Crossing Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.