“Sneeze A Lot” 4 of 5 stars

Book Early-Save up to 15%
Ranked #5 of 22 hotels in Steamboat Springs
“Sneeze A Lot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I love Hamptons because you can count on the beds being comfortable, the pillows being fluffy, the coffee being hot and the breakfast having at least one thing you can eat if you are a vegan. I have stayed at this Hampton every time I come through this area and last time was horrible as the ro they gave me was small and old bed and lousy air conditioner outside running right next to my bed all night. Maybe because I used honor points. I paid cash this time and got a standard room, with an AAA discount for $132. High price to put your head on a pillow for a few hours. But, at least the room was nice this time. The lobby is very nice too. Didn't use the pool as we jist stopped here to sleep and then go. The hotel room and hallways smelled like carpet shampoo and it made my nose run and I sneezed a lot. Would I stay here again? Yes. Would I try to get a lower price? Definitely.

• Stayed June 2013
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure having you with us. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. I apologize your other stay was not to your expectations. Our hotel offers 13 different room types and I am more than happy to reserve a room for you that best fits your needs. We also offer many different discounts including AAA, AARP, and Advance Purchase. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and find the best available room and rate we have. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time.

359 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Arnold, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

There is no reason to stay anywhere else if there is a Hampton Inn in the area. Prices are right on target. You can't beat the size, comfort and cleanliness of the rooms. Plus, you get a geat breakfast!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It is our pleasure having you with us and I am delighted to know you enjoy your stays. We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!
HR, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a pretty good experience at Hampton Inn in Steamboat Springs. The quality of service was good and the staff was friendly. Decent breakfast and easy access to downtown, bike trails, and restaurants. I will stay @ Hampton Inn again on my next vacation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It was our pleasure having you with us. We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. On behalf of the staff, thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!
Huntington Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent staff and excellent service. Great hotel in a great city. The General Manager Diane, and her staff, took great care of us. The pool was great, the breakfast was great, and we loved staying here. It is in a great location and it is very quick and easy to get in and get to your room. 100% Satisfied!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much Sean for your kind words. It was such a pleasure having you with us and it makes our day knowing you recent stay was fantastic. The staff and I appreciate your wonderful review and we can’t wait to see you next time!
Bellville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Overall it was an average hotel, but the location and staff were excellent. Breakfast was nice and there was always fresh coffee in the lobby-not to mention the fresh baked cookies in the evening. Would definitely stay here or have relatives stay here when they visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much Melissa for taking the time to leave a fantastic review! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Munich Area
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This property generally seems more worn out than average Hampton Inns. Frayed carpets, tired paint, etc. But it was the small details that added up. A missing Do Not Disturb sign so I cannot block housekeeping while working in my room in advance of my meeting. No pens so I cannot write down a number on the note pad (which was provided). The particularly annoying detail was the $5.41 resort fee. As a HH Diamond this has always been waived at other Hilton properties. And why is there such a fee in the first place? This property does not classify as a resort with any such amenities by any stretch of the imagination. The rate at $127 was high, but comparable to similar properties for a June stay in Steamboat Springs.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is a pleasure having you with us. I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay with us. The housekeeping department has been made aware of the missing do not disturb sign along with the missing pen and these issues have been promptly corrected. Our maintenance staff has also been thoroughly combing the hotel to find issues with the paint and carpet you have mentioned. Thank you for bringing these to my attention. It is our goal to make sure you are 100% satisfied so if you have a moment, please contact me directly and I would be happy to discuss your recent stay in further detail. You can reach me at Diane.White@Hilton.com. Thank you again.
Littleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I travel for work and love this hotel. This was my second stay and both times the hotel staff was great. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable. It is close to downtown Steamboat Springs. It also is right next to my favorite breakfast place Freshies.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much April for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure having you with us and I am pleased to know you enjoyed each of your stays. On behalf of the staff, thank you again and we hope to see you next time!

Been to Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs? Share your experiences!