This Hampton Inn is without a doubt one of the worst I have stayed at, and I stay at alot of Hamptons,(130 nights last year). This hotel should loose its Hampton affiliation. The staff was unfriendly, uncaring, and unresponsive. The hotel common areas were dirty, the parking had big pot holes in it. The worst problem is the hotel is less than 100 feet from a set of railroad tracks, the trains would come by between 12 midnight and 2 am and then between 5.30 and 6 am so forget about getting a good nights sleep. The ceiling and walls had very poor patch jobs on some holes and the walls were dirty. The smoke detector made beeping sounds every 60 seconds,I complained about this and was told they allready knew about this and that maintence would fix it the next day. Didn't happen. The pool was dirty, the hottubs had so many bubbles in them it looked like someone had dumped soap in them. The mag key lock on our door would work aboyut every fifth time. I tried to find another hotel but it was Spring Break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the greatest of the great outdoors… Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs.Don't be surprised if you see folks racing down the slopes in cowboy hats when you visit Steamboat Springs. While we offer world-class snow skiing, our city still has its roots in cowboy culture. So much so that our town's signature store still sells Western wear! When you visit our comfortable hotel in Steamboat Springs, you'll be close to it all, including great dining, shopping and entertainment, as well as year-round outdoor activities.After a busy day of meetings or outdoor adventures, you'll want a hotel in Steamboat Springs where you can relax and unwind. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn & Suites® Steamboat Springs hotel. We're conveniently located just half a mile from historic downtown and just over a mile from the popular Steamboat Ski Resort.Get a bird's-eye view of the Rocky Mountains from a hot-air balloon... Soak away all your troubles in our incredible hot springs... Enjoy a hike to scenic Fish Creek Falls... Or see future stars of the rodeo circuit at one of our popular rodeos. All this and much more is here for you when you visit our friendly hotel in Steamboat Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Hampton Inn Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Hampton Inn