Eagle Ridge Townhomes ( not the lodge itself but the town homes right next to it ) is the absolute best place to stay in Steamboat. If you want to stay in a home away from home, this is the place. The townhome we stayed in was the 4 bedroom/4 bath. It was gorgeous with a western décor of leather couches, warm hues, granite counter tops and a fully stocked kitchen with huge island. Two huge decks, one off the great room and one off the bedroom downstairs. Master bathroom was huge with big soak in tub, shower and double vanity. Unit could easily fit a family of 8-10. The views were gorgeous and the location was perfect. Only a 5 minute drive to main street, ski resort and easy to get to local hikes. We were very happy with our decision to stay at Eagle Ridge and enjoyed evenings by the fire with wine and cooking. The townhome was so comfortable we chose to cook more than we went out to dinners! Looking forward to going again and appreciate past reviews of Eagle Ridge. It won't disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge offers hotel type services to our condominium guests. EagleRidge Lodge has a front desk check-in on site, a great pool with hot tubs, an outdoor gas firepit and plenty of room to sit and enjoy the mountain views. There is also a state of the art workout facility and on-site day spa treatment rooms. In the winter we offer a complimentary shuttle service to the ski area, grocery store and downtown. The staff is focused on one thing only, you and helping make your stay great. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs