I stayed at Eagle Ridge last summer when my family was in town for a baseball tournament. I went back last week for spring break, and the units were as immaculate as they were last summer. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. These units are meticulously maintained and the lodge is at the perfect location as far as I am concerned. The lodging at the base of the ski mountain seems a little tight and congested to me (and is more expensive), but not this place. It is so easy to get in and out of and only a short walk to the base of the mountain. Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge offers hotel type services to our condominium guests. EagleRidge Lodge has a front desk check-in on site, a great pool with hot tubs, an outdoor gas firepit and plenty of room to sit and enjoy the mountain views. There is also a state of the art workout facility and on-site day spa treatment rooms. In the winter we offer a complimentary shuttle service to the ski area, grocery store and downtown. The staff is focused on one thing only, you and helping make your stay great. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs