Trailhead Lodge is a fantastic place to stay in Steamboat Springs. The staff could not have been more helpful. the units are faultless. We rented a one bedroom plus den for 6 nights. it was beautiful and in brand new condition. The den is off the louge area and does not have a door so if you have young kids to go to bed keep this in mind (saying that the kids were so tired after skiing that there was not much chance of waking them!) TV's in den , lounge and bedroom. Everything is provided right down to washing powdwer and dishwasher tablets. The kitchen is well equipped and has beautiful dark wood doors and granite worktops. The location of Trailhead Lodge is fantastic. It is really quiet and has it's own gondola at the side of the building.The gondola takes you to the centre of the mountain village right next to the ski school office, ticket office and ski rental places. We got a voucher from Trailhead for 20% off ski hire at Black Tie ski rental (so it might be worth waiting until you get there to hire equipment) The gondola stops running around 5.30pm but if you need a ride anywhere the staff at the desk are happy to arrange this in their shuttle bus or let you know when the next free shuttle bus is due to come by.the pool facilities are great. A large general pool great for kids and 3 hot tubs for all.You can even just sit outside beside the fire pit and keep warm while keeping an eye on the kids in the pool.The whole complex has a real luxury feel about it and although we paid $212 a night I could honestly say it was worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Trailhead Lodge By Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Trailhead Lodge By Steamboat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trailhead Lodge is a fully furnished suite lodge located in the heart of Wildhorse Meadows, Steamboat's only master planned community. Guests will enjoy the peace and quiet of coming home to a residential resort neighborhood, while benefiting from convenient access to Steamboat's many activities and adventures. Trailhead Lodge offers many options in lodging including: studio, 1 bedroom with optional den, 2 bedrooms with optional den, or a 3 bedroom condo. Each unit comes with wireless internet, bath robes, Aveda bath products in bathrooms, and an in-unit washer & dryer. Enjoy all of Trailhead Lodge amenities including a pool, 3 hot tubs, fitness center, game room, and access to the Wildhorse Gondola which goes from the property up to Gondola Square. Trailhead Lodge also offers underground parking, Bar-B-Que area, and a shuttle service during the winter months ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Trailhead Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.