We had a wonderful time here. Loved the shuttle into town in the evening. The rooms were comfortable. The front desk was helpful. There is a $20.00 fee for parking and wifi (just to let you know). Was not impressed with their dining menu. However, there is tons of choices in walking distances or the shuttle will take you in town (free). We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton