“Great place!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Steamboat Resort

You added Sheraton Steamboat Resort to your Saves list
Sheraton Steamboat Resort
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   2200 Village Inn Court, P.O. Box 774808, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Great place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The beds were comfortable, it was clean. The kids loved the game room in the morning. Wish the pool was warm. But overall would absolutely stay again. Close to town and the parking was easy. Staff were helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a great location. We were given a room on the 8th floor with beautiful views. The staff was very helpful and welcoming. There is a large gaming area in the main lobby and a nice fireplace in our room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Montclair, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton Villas over presidents wk 2013. Wonderful accommodations, super clean (very new I believe) and our family had a great time. The service, however, could be improved. While it wasn't bad, small things like room service taking over 1.5 hours to arrive or not clearing our plates for over 24 hours were a bit troubling, especially when paying over $850/night. That said, the kids (2 and 7) loved it and we hope to return in 2014.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The winning team at the Sheraton Steamboat Resort meant so much to us on our recent stay! We had a great time enjoying the amenities, our villa location was again much appreciated, and the area's multiple activities and events were plentiful and great fun - as a family, we describe our vacations as a "local economic stimulus package - ha! - but well worth it!

More importantly, we have immensely enjoyed the staff of the resort and of the Steamboat area the most.

To name a few - Jacob at the front desk provided personable service, Pam at the Concierge Desk was our "Director of Fun", Jeff at Saddles gave great local insights, "Rusty" at Burgess Creek answered questions we had about the area in a helpful way and Dave/Ed were great to us at the Bell Captain area of service. We also appreciate the efforts of your facilities/housekeeping staff in making our stay enjoyable. It was a great stay (our second) and rest assured we will return next year.

Boulder
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton because when I travel, I usually do. This one was pet friendly and right at the base of the mountain. I booked it over the telephone as I wanted to be sure that my dog could stay with us. If you stay here, you should check that your room does not overlook the turbine motors toward the rear of the hotel! read on for my story: The person on the telephone was very accommodating, gave me a special rate that was running on line and said we'd have a room overlooking the pool. I paid a little extra for the "Valley View" as I love mountain views. We arrived tired and I checked us in. It took the friendly staff member a while working on the computer to set us up, so once it was done I gave my husband the key and he went up to the room with the dog. (I now believe the delay in checkin was her changing our room) I had to get something from the car and when I arrived he was already sleeping on the bed. I slipped open the balcony door to look at my "valley view" only to find three giant turbine fans spinning to the roar of the motors. Sure, I could see the condos on the mountain, but anytime I opened the balcony door all I heard was the roar.
They kindly changed my room the following morning (after my complaining that I barely slept), but the manager I was transferred to was not customer friendly. "You have a valley view room" "The hotel is sold out this weekend" (We checked in on Thursday and were scheduled through Saturday Night.)The room we moved to was overlooking the pool and was beautiful and quiet. I recommend checking when you arrive where your room is located. Enjoy your time at Steamboat...it's a wonderful place! I hope that you will find this review helpful!!!

Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton recently for the 32nd annual balloon festival! From the beginning we were happy to have saved some money by booking this hotel only to realize that the balloon glow was just outside the hotel by the manmade creek! The staff was nothing but accommodating, from the shuttle service to the downtown area and the festival to retrieving an item we had left in our room once we checked out. Loved the balcony area to enjoy the scenery of the slopes and the amazing rainstorm we had. The bed was comfy cozy with lots of pillows! We can't wait to go back to Steamboat and enjoy our stay at the Sheraton once again, hopefully for longer!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The Steamboat Sheraton, while a little dated, is in arguably the best location in Steamboat for access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and on mountain dining. The rooms are large and quiet, the bar has a fabulous deck overlooking gondola square, and the game room with pool and shuffle board is really fun! Parking is convenient in the garage below the hotel. And for less than $200/night, what more can you ask for? We will be back again and again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
SSR_Luis_O, Manager at Sheraton Steamboat Resort, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear DFWgal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us as much as you did. We were also glad you took advantage of our Deck overlooking the mountain. It is a great place to relax at the end of the day.

We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Sheraton Steamboat Resort? Share your experiences!