Stayed one night for Steamboat Marathon 2013. Perfect hotel for the race, as it's right on the last bit of the course. Though it is a motel with external doors, it's incredibly clean and has beautiful beetle-kill pine furniture. We stayed in an end-room next to the street and never really heard any noise from the street at all. The beds are very high and comfortable. The only problem we had is that our toilet tank filled too much and would spill on the floor. My mom was able to fix it, but made the proprietors known of the problem. They offered a partial refund for the room, but it wasn't a big deal. I'll probably always stay here if I'm in Steamboat...unless I'm camping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs