The main thing this hotel has going for it is the location. It is right in the middle of everything. We could not have asked for a better location. The hotel also had a lot of activities such as yoga, bbq, etc. It was also very well priced for the summer time (including free parking). However, I found it difficult to sleep because of a variety of noises. First, the pipes are extremely loud. You can hear when any other room turns on their water. So loud that it even woke me up. Also, the blinds over the windows are ridiculous - you have to yank on a chain and spend 5 minutes to get them all up and down. Also, the light came right through the sides of the blinds so it was extremely light in the room as soon as the sun came up. Lastly, you can hear when the neighboring rooms are putting up/down their blinds. I coulnt believe how loud it was. The hotel really needs to change these and just get normal curtains you can pull closed like in every other hotel. Overall though, the hotel was definitely worth it because of the low price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village