I must say I was very skeptical of the service and hospitality I was going to get before I came based on the early reviews. Service was pretty good. I requested 3 things and 2 of them were taken care of right away. I wanted a room that was close to the slopes since I heard it could be quite a hike if you were on the top floors and in the back. I also had to book my room on two reservations since I used points and also paid in cash. Because of this I wanted to have the same room during my entire stay. The last request was that I wanted a microwave in the room. I emailed the hotel a week before my stay and asked for these requests. They were very prompt in replying back and said they would do their best in terms of keeping me close to the slopes and getting a microwave. They said it shouldn't be a problem keeping me in the same room for my entire stay though. We checked in early (8am) and our room was ready and they were able to give us the same room for the whole stay. They also were able to give us a room on second floor which was super convenient since it is close to the slopes and also that is where the hot tub and pool is located. I had requested the microwave the night before and also when checking in and they said they would try and bring one to the room, but we never saw one and nobody let us know that they couldn't give us one. No big deal, but it would have been nice if someone told us we wouldn't be getting one. The ski valet was awesome as you just dropped your skis and boots off and they are waiting for you in the morning and the boots are warmed up. When you come back you drop them off again and now your shoes are warm also. I asked if I could get a lift down to the local market to pick up some food and they drove me down and even waited for me to finish my shopping and then drove me back. The first day of skiing we came back around 3:30 and house keeping was cleaning our room. No big deal for us since we just came back to drop some gear off and then went to go get some drinks. The other days the room was cleaned by the time we got back. The elevators are really slow. We were on the second floor so we ended up using the stairs a bunch of times because we got tired of waiting. Overall our stay was quite enjoyable and I think that they have worked out a lot of the kinks I read about since they opened.
- Also Known As:
- The Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Silvertree Hotel And Conference Center
- The Silvertree Hotel
- Silvertree Hotel Snowmass Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers guests ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain, which has more trails than any other mountain in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Snowmass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.