We rented Tamarack #11 and had the best trip ever. We had a 4 bedroom and shared it between two families. 4 kids and 4 adults. The condo was so nice and quick easy walk over to Treehouse to drop off the kids. If anyone is looking for a great place to stay and wants convenience to everything snowmass has to offer...I would stay here. The service with the codo was excelllent. We actually had to stay an extra day bc of a snow storm on Monday and they made it so easy for us and put us in a room at the Stonebridge Inn for the extra night. The shuttle service and drivers were very friendly and always accomodating. We had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of the ski lifts and Base Village, the Tamarack Townhomes offer the most moderately priced accommodations for the perfect family ski vacation. With open floor plans and all the amenities you would expect including complimentary parking, full kitchens and wireless internet, these moderately priced two story Tamarack Townhomes offer the ultimate family vacation. Located adjacent to Base Village, the Village Express high-speed lift, the Kids' Adventure Treehouse and Snowmass ski school, The Tamarack Townhouses provide you with one of the best lodging values and locations in Aspen/Snowmass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tamarack Townhouses by Destination Resorts Snowmass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack Townhouses Hotel Snowmass Village
- Tamarack Townhouses Snowmass Village