We stayed in villa 1611 for a week at the beginning June. It had three bed rooms and a gorgeous view of the mountains. Our little girls are 4 and 6 so the green right off the back patio was a huge plus. They could run around and okay while we watched from the patio enjoying that amazing view! I wish I was back there right now :)
Our villa was one of the few with a washer/dryer which was nice. The pool was just a short walk away. We loved the pool and pool bar. Their food was pretty good too. Great service!
Last year we stayed at The Gant in Aspen which we enjoyed, but we will definitely come back to the Villas at Snowmass Club next
year. If you book for early June it's not busy and the rates are lower.
We mostly ate out in Aspen, but we did eat at Taster's pizza three times. Delicious!
As for things to do: two days we signed our girls up for Basecamp in Snowmass. They loved it! Our four year got to ride ponies and our six year old learned how to mountain board! It was great knowing they were having fun while we had some fun of our own. We went hiking from Maroon Bells Lake to Crater Lake (a must see). We also went biking along the Rio Grande Trail from Aspen (beautiful views but pretty high up so if you are not a fan of heights you have been warned). We greatly enjoyed our vacation from our vacation :) Family vacations with little ones can be stressful, so this was a nice treat.
We also took the gondola to the top of Snowmass. There is a cute little park with a rock climbing spot next to it that our six year old loved. We daringly took our little ones on the ski lift to the very top. Yep, we won't be doing that again. Too much space between the bar and our little wiggle worms. In Aspen you can take the gondola all the way to the top so we will do that next year.
Hopefully this helps :) We had a wonderful time in at the villas and I'm sure you will too.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Snowmass Club Hotel
- The Villas At Snowmass Club Hotel Snowmass Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Snowmass Club feature a collection of deluxe one-, two- and three-bedroom villas in the Aspen-Snowmass area. The Snowmass Club offers a range of amenities including spa services, pools, hot tubs and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Villas at Snowmass Club by Destination Resorts Snowmass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.