Did a lot of researching before we booked the Crestwood for a two night stay for myself, husband and adult son and daughter.
The condo was nice, clean and essentially met our needs. However the sofa bed was in the master bedroom, not the living room, as advertised, making sleeping accommodations a bit difficult for us. The smaller bedroom was small and had two single beds, one essentially blocking the closet. The fireplace controls were not properly marked and the front desk was did not know how to access them. Check in was quick and a property map was provided. However there were on site activities during our stay (rodeo and concert) that they didn't inform us about. The location and grounds were lovely. Having stores, a well stocked reasonably priced super market and restaurants on site was great. It was just a short drive to Maroon Belles, Aspen and the Ashcroft ghost town. I would stay there again if I was in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit has a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.