Slope side ski in ski out convenance. The return to the Condo is just below the Elk Gondola mid station. The hot tubs are just what a tired body needs. The staff is attentive to the needs of the guests. There is on-sight ski rental and overnight ski storage available. Joey will even do an overnight waxing if needed. There is daily made service and shuttle bus service throughout Snowmass Village. But Snowmass village is really a very short walk from the Condo.
There is a great variety of rooms all privately owned, so you have to make sure the staff is aware of you sleeping arrangement needs. We had a group of 36 "senior" skiers and was told one of the rooms was 2 king size beds, but ended up with a bunk bed which none of us could climb up to. The staff did change the room the next day, but it was disappointing.
The driveway and parking lot is heated so there is no ice and snow to walk through to the hot tubs, swimming pool, and slope-side ski out. Great location and Service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit has a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village