“Amaizing” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Amaizing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

the soup is delicious with many varieties- yum yum yum

• Visited April 2011

Melbourne, Florida
“Great Lunch Spot in the Snowmass Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

While visiting Snowmass I stopped into the Stew Pot for lunch. I had an excellent cup of the Green Chili Chicken soup to start with. I also tried a friends beef stew and that was great as well. They both were loaded with meat and vegetables. After the soup I had the chicken salad sandwich, which was amazing as well. Aside from the food, I would go back just to visit with the owners Fletcher and Sol. I met them while dining and they took the time to make recommendations and tell me about the local area. The atmosphere is great as well with a large patio area to sit and relax while you have your meal. If you visit the Snowmass/Aspen area, you need to visit the Stew Pot as well.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Do Not Miss Out On The Stew Pot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

I write this review reluctantly as I did not want to give away the amazing secret that is the Stew Pot.

During a recent trip to Snowmass (and other resorts in Colorado) from Australia by partner and I discover the Stew Pot and it was a highlight on our trip. We wined and dined in Aspen at some of the most expensive restaurants but kept coming back to the Stew Pot throughout our stay beacuse of the friendly service, great food (the stews and soups are some of the best I have tasted!! AMAZING!) and good price.
I cant recommend the Stew Pot highly enough. Be sure to also try the Apple Pie for dessert!

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best value in Snowmass”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

In a town that is generally overpriced and difficult to get value for money this place sticks out. It is no restaurant, it is a cafe. It serves freshly made, tasty hearty stews, as the name would suggest. for $12 you get a decent sized meal with a wedge of bread. The service is very quick as the stews are there in the pot when you arrive. They obviously rely on quick table turnover to make their money, but there is nothing wrong with that. You will be in and out a 15 minutes if like me you just have a stew. The do have starters and deserts but I had plenty. Unfussy simple food. Do not go here for a first date, you'll be finished before you've learnt her name. :-)

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cornelia, Georgia
“great lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

We ate at the Stew Pot for lunch and it was very tasty. Nice, big bowls of soup served with bread and daily specials. My husband and I enjoyed our lunches - both were delicious. Much more reasonable the eating on the slopes and tastes better too! Service was good as well. The best lunch we had during our stay....

• Visited February 2011