We went to St. Augustine for the Alan Jackson concert on May 17 and were only able to stay one night but really wanted to stay on the beach. In searching for oceanfront hotels, this one was rated so highly on Trip Advisor that we decided to give it a try. Well, we didn't go wrong! The staff both evening and the next morning were so helpful! The location was absolutely perfect for ocean views and the beach access was right outside the hotel! Besides that, the room was outstanding. It was not designer-decorated but was very light and airy feeling. We had lots of room and if you are staying for several days, the kitchenette would be a perfect addition to your stay. The continental breakfast was standard fare but plenty to satisfy. Our only complaint was that we didn't have longer to stay!! If I ever get an opportunity to go back, this would be my first choice of lodging!
- Also Known As:
- The Saint Augustine Beach House Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Saint Augustine Beach House Hotel
- Ocean Blue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the Atlantic from your oceanfront balcony. Hotel features 16 pet friendly, newly remodeled guest rooms with kitchenette. Ideal location just 5 minutes from historic downtown Saint Augustine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Saint Augustine Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.