We were looking for a place in Saint Augustine to celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary where we could also take our two Golden Retriever mixes. Based on the reviews of The Saint Augustine Beach House, I booked our long weekend May 17th-20th. Wow!! We LOVED it! Truly a dog-friendly place! We stayed on the first floor in unit 104. It was very nice with tile floors, king bed, a couch, counter height table and chairs, flat screen tv, bowed shower curtain rod (it's the little things :)) fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. It made it easy to have breakfast and lunch on our balcony. We still had a view of the ocean and of course the awesome sunrises! To be able to enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the sun rise over the ocean is, to me, one of life's great pleasures! The staff was most friendly and accomodating.( I appologize I don't know any of your names.) There is a Publix within walking distance, which was very convenient! We ventured to the Historic Downtown area which is a must see! The shops, the fort, the San Sebastian winery, and above all the Pirate Museum! It was our first visit to Saint Augustine and we can't wait to go back and we will definitely be staying at "The Beach House" again!
- Also Known As:
- The Saint Augustine Beach House Hotel
- The Saint Augustine Beach House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Ocean Blue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the Atlantic from your oceanfront balcony. Hotel features 16 pet friendly, newly remodeled guest rooms with kitchenette. Ideal location just 5 minutes from historic downtown Saint Augustine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Saint Augustine Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.