This was a nice and clean place.Friendly staff.You must be informed that they are a green hotel.That means that your room is full of sensors....spooky? ! So when you leave,the A/C shuts off.....so you come back to a hot and stuffy room.It takes about 1 hour to cool down and I was there in Oct...hate to imagine Aug. or Jul.
When you are paying "TOP DOLLAR" it is rude to shut off the utilities without warning the guest BEFORE they book.The majority of the housekeeping staff is Hungarian,they were all very,very nice
I went to CVS and bought a fan to cool the room.Everything else was great.However,in Florida good A/C is a must...and when you go on a vacation,you PAY to be pamered.Find a better place,but do your research.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites is the finest, most exciting hotel in St. Augustine. Many of the Resorts' amenities will make your decision to stay with us easier. Steps to the beach - minutes to historic downtown. Guest rooms and suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Augustine-Vilano Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Augustine Vilano Beach Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Augustine Vilano Beach
- Hampton Inn Hotel Oceanside
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn