“very nice stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Salida
Lakewood, Colorado
“very nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

a friend and i stayed there and the only thing that we wanted was a cold room and the ac worked amazingly! theresa was at the desk when we checked in last night and she was very pleasant. elezabeth was there in the morning and she was very nice. i will be staying here every time that i come to salida!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
GatewayInnSalida, Front Office Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites Salida, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write such a nice review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!
Theresa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We came up to Salida during a very busy season and this was the only place available. The staff was so friendly and even made accommodations for our cat. We had to bring her because of the fire going on in our hometown. They moved us to a pet friendly room which again was very clean. We ended up leaving a day early, and again the staff was friendly and accommodating. We truly appreciate it. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GatewayInnSalida, Guest Relations Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites Salida, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Diane, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always happy to help when we can, and thanks for being so patient while I found a pet room for you. I hope all is well with you, and we look forward to seeing you again (hopefully under better circumstances!).
Thanks again,
Penrose, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My stay here was great! the room was clean and well stocked. The extra goodies and snacks were wonderful. The breakfast was perfect. My checkin went without a hitch and the front desk lady Tina was absolutely proffessional and really nice. She made us feel welcome not like we were a bother at all. I will deffinately stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Chris, thank you so much for the great review! I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay and all the goodies! We all look forward to seeing you again,
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

On the way to Pagosa Springs from Fort Collins we stopped over at this lovely Inn and then again on our return trip. We had a suite with 2 double beds, little refrigerator, microwave, plenty of plush towels and a very modern jacuzzi on the property to use. Wonderful breakfast buffet was included. Reasonable rates at the end of May of $60. Thanks to front desk staff: Teresa, Anita and Tina. Little town of Salida is worth walking through. Ate at Currents and saw a country rock band there that night.

Room Tip: Beds were comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
GatewayInnSalida, Guest Relations Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites Salida, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Janeen, I'm so glad you enjoyed your visits with us and your time in Salida! Thank you very much for the sweet review. We hope to see you again,
Tina and staff
Lake Forest, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed in this hotel ,with my family for a whole week. The Service was very good, the staff were very friendly, and the
room was clean. I think this is very nice hotel
with a good location and has very helpful ,friendly service. We will be back soon! =)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GatewayInnSalida, Public Relations Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites Salida, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it very much! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again!
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I loved my stay and the Gateway! The staff was incredibly friendly and the rooms were clean and tidy. The prices were VERY reasonable and breakfast was great. My boyfriend and I came down for my youngest brothers high school graduation. Tina and Elizabeth, the nice ladies at the desk, got us a room and even showed us to it! Despite the graduation festivities, the hotel was quaint and quiet. The hot tub is new and even has a sweet music player in it! I would highly recommend staying here for any occasion.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GatewayInnSalida, Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites Salida, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thanks! We think our guests are pretty awesome too. See you next trip. Theresa
Laramie, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I found my single room to be a pretty decent value for the price. Plenty of space, clean, comfortable, and the breakfast had a good selection. The staff was very helpful & friendly.

I live in a very quiet rural neighborhood, so I did notice a little noise from traffic, but it was easily mitigated by turning on the fan in my room.

Would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
GatewayInnSalida, Manager at Gateway Inn & Suites Salida, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and thanks for the great review! Theresa

Been to Gateway Inn & Suites Salida? Share your experiences!