While in town for a duathlon we decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We got a military rate for $118 a night, which was nice. The hotel room was nice and clean. Our only complaint was that the air conditioning in the room didn't work well. My husband set it to 60 to try and cool it off, but it kept kicking off and didn't cool the room down enough. Luckily the outside temp was in the 50s at night and seemed to help a bit. The free "heavy" continental breakfast was pretty good; no complaints there. Overall, a great stay in Salida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Salida is located in the heart of all your mountain fun! Within minutes you can be hiking, biking, fishing, rafting or skiing just to name a few! We are located only 18 miles from Monarch Ski and Snowboard Area, and are only minutes from rafting or fishing the mighty Arkansas River or relaxing in the Salida Hot Springs swimming pool. The entire hotel has been newly remodeled for your comfort. Our goal at Holiday Inn Express Salida is to make your stay pleasant and accommodating. We also have free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Salida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Salida Hotel Salida
- Holiday Inn Salida
- Salida Holiday Inn Express