We stayed here 2 nights while vacationing. We used Salida as a base to explore this part of Colorado during a National Parks road trip. The hotel had free parking, free breakfast and our room was large and clean. We had a view of the neighboring fly fishing outfitter from our window, which was fine. Breakfast was good with lots of hot and cold options. The bed was very comfortable and there was a choice of firm and soft pillows. The only negatives (pretty minor) - the TV buzzed on some channels and we could sometimes hear sounds from the next door room (but wasn't a problem). It's not in the cute downtown, but it is not far and we had no trouble parking since we were there after the big river rafting season. Staff were polite and friendly. This seemed to be one of the best places to stay in town, from my casual observation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Salida is located in the heart of all your mountain fun! Within minutes you can be hiking, biking, fishing, rafting or skiing just to name a few! We are located only 18 miles from Monarch Ski and Snowboard Area, and are only minutes from rafting or fishing the mighty Arkansas River or relaxing in the Salida Hot Springs swimming pool. The entire hotel has been newly remodeled for your comfort. Our goal at Holiday Inn Express Salida is to make your stay pleasant and accommodating. We also have free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Salida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Salida Hotel Salida
- Holiday Inn Salida
- Salida Holiday Inn Express