My recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express was comfortable although unremarkable. The room was clean and well maintained. Shortly after check in we discovered the TV was not functioning correctly and the staff had it replaced in less than 12 hours. The bathroom was a little small and the bed was clean but a little too hard for my tastes.
There was a free breakfast in the lobby every morning but the food was fairly bland and nothing to write home about. On par with what I have experienced from many other hotels offering a free breakfast. My family enjoyed utilizing the pool area for evening swims.
For some reason that escapes my explanation the elevator ‘closes’ in the evening and then ‘re-opens’ in the morning.
Overall we had a decent stay but given the over $100 / night fee for a regular room, I would have expected a little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Salida is located in the heart of all your mountain fun! Within minutes you can be hiking, biking, fishing, rafting or skiing just to name a few! We are located only 18 miles from Monarch Ski and Snowboard Area, and are only minutes from rafting or fishing the mighty Arkansas River or relaxing in the Salida Hot Springs swimming pool. The entire hotel has been newly remodeled for your comfort. Our goal at Holiday Inn Express Salida is to make your stay pleasant and accommodating. We also have free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Salida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Salida Hotel Salida
- Holiday Inn Salida
- Salida Holiday Inn Express