“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food is delicious (it rivals The Laughing Ladies for "gourmet type" creations). The atmosphere is wonderful. We sat out by the river underneath the trees and could not have enjoyed it more. Star gazing, excellent wine, mouth watering food, and the river flowing by. This is why we love Colorado! And, the next day exploring the mountains - Salida s a wonderful town to base your activities from.

Visited July 2013

79% Recommend
“Asian Fusion: An Oasis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were heading to Denver,CO to visit a friend but we also wanted to do some sight-seeing. We stopped by Salida for the night and were happy to see this restaurant since I've been craving Asian food for a while.
We ordered potstickers, pad Thai, salad and Brie with sourdough bread.
The food was amazing. The pad Thai is close enough to the authentic version. And the Brie...it was heaven! When you order anything, be sure to ask about the serving size because they do give ginormous servings - I wasn't able to finish everything.
As a diner, I'm always after the quality and not the quantity so I was taken aback when I saw the serving of the pad Thai. To cut the story short, they did a great job.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
small town, co
“Slow service for sure”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

After being seated, we did get a glass of water. Waiting...waiting...waiting...said to each other 5 more minutes we are leaving. Just in time, someone showed up for a cocktail order and dinner order. Ended up with way over cooked Ahi sandwich and not spectacular spicy club (the bacon was still cold). Have been here before, but probably will never go back. This was on a Wednesday, maybe understaffed, but not my fault.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“THAI HEAVEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Took the whole family for lunch but have also eaten dinner here. This place is great and I love the creek running through the back patio area. The food is excellent, just watch out if you aren't good with spices!

Visited June 2013
Bailey, CO
“Great Patio lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and just love it. We have always had wonderful food and great service. Patio out back is lovely. My daughter had the chicken wrap and it was delicious and huge! I had the burger and it was perfectly cooked with my favorite sweet potato fries. They also have a nice gift shop were you can find some pretty good deals on jewelry and they sell a local line of very nice wine. I would highly recommend Twisted Cork Cafe as a very nice lunch place.

• Visited June 2013