“Loved the thin crust pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Centennial, Colorado
“Loved the thin crust pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had a great Pizza however, I would probably get take out next time.
You walk in a need to order your food and drinks then then are seated, like a fast food restaurant. I thought the person taking our order and waitress were kind of rude and having never been there before, I just did not get a good first impression.

Visited July 2014

“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had several of the pizzas there and split them with the family. Great idea so you can taste a variety of pizzas. The beer is highly recommended. The cannolis were great as well.

San Francisco, California
“Family Friendly Pizzaria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everything the serve is fantastic! Great for families and couples. Big takeout business if you are on the run

Visited June 2014
Denver, CO
“The Pizza Falls Flat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was really excited to dine at Amica's during my recent visit to Salida, CO. Several co-workers had told me that Amica's was excellent. The reviews on tripadvisor were overall positive. Unfortunately, I left Amica's feeling underwhelmed and still hungry.

The menu is quite extensive and many of the pizza flavor combinations sound fantastic. We placed our order at the front of the restaurant. Everyone must place their food and drink order at the front before being sat at a table. This means that you tip before you get service as well. I thought this was a little strange. We were given a number and seated ourselves at a table in the back of the restaurant.

The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Saturday evening drew a large dinner crowd and the restaurant became very loud rather quickly. The waitstaff brought our drink and food order to the table in a timely manner. Amica's is known for their wood-fired pizza and microbrews. I ordered the Bomber Blonde Ale and a small Vesuvio pizza. Both the beer and pizza were okay, but not memorable. The pizza crust did not have a lot of flavor. I did like the flavor combination or the cheese and the toppings, but they slide off the pizza with each bite.

We were excited to watch the Stanley Cup Finals that evening, but Amica's does not have any televisions. Even though we were hungry for more food and would have enjoyed another beer, we did not want to leave our table to order more food at the front of the restaurant. I am still confused by the lack of services provided by the waitstaff at Amica's.

Overall, I was not overly impressed with Amica's. If you choose to eat at Amica's, I hope your visit is more positive.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sonora, California
“There is a reason Amica's is rated #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is certainly the busiest restaurant in town. Many good local brews on tap including their own. Full Italian menu with pizzas, pastas and spaghetti. Expect to wait for seating on weekends but things move fairly quickly. Staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. Definitely worth a return visit.