“AWESOME!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Salida
More attraction details
Owner description: A full service day spa facility offering all aspects of beauty and body care and wellness. Voted Salida's Best Day Spa, best place for a mani/pedi, local business, best massage therapist and best nail technician.
Poncha Springs, Colorado
“AWESOME!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Not only do they do amazing things to the outside, but treat the inside as well. It is always such an uplifting experience, The girls make it so relaxing and fun. My first trip there, I was so nervous, that didn't last long, the girls all put me at ease and so much laughing. When I left, I felt like a whole new person and could not wait to go again. I love all those girls and I can not recommend them more. Just an amazing place to go for that feel good feeling!!!!!

Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Best spa ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Jen at Bella gives the best facials on the planet! and has great waxing skills! Definitely recommend booking an appointment! They give awesome massages as well, and also have a lot of great products to sell! I always stock up when in town!

Visited June 2014
Alamosa, Colorado
“Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I live an hour away and always call when I am coming to town. I would not trust anyone else to make my hands and feet look pretty. They use OPI gel which is amazing and last a long time. The staff is super friendly even if you aren't there to see them. Great atmosphere, where it is easy to feel at ease. I love Bella Vita and the wonderful staff.

Poncha Springs, Colorado
“Bella Vita”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Bella Vita is a wonderful place to go for nails, facials and massages! The prices are reasonable and you get professional but friendly treatment. Love my nails by Colleen and brows by Jen.

Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
“Pleasantly Suprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The outside had me a little worried. But once we got in everything was great! I had a facial and a hot stone massage. It was my first facial but it was great, the facialist was very attentive and my skin felt awesome after. Bree the massage therapist did an awesome job, the hot stones were a great addition too. The staff used very nice products and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Bella Vita if you are visiting Salida!

Visited July 2014

Been to Bella Vita Day Spa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bella Vita Day Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.