“Great Sports Bar and great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Mexican, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Arvada, Colorado, United States
“Great Sports Bar and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Passed through town on our way to the Grand Canyon and came across Wallbangers. The food was good. They had a full menu. I had the chicken quesadilla and my husband had the cheese fries. Both were tasty. Our friends had one of the salads and the salmon and they were pleased with their meals.
Nice sports bar atmosphere. Staff was friendly. Prices were fair.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best service we've ever had in Salida; great place to watch a game and have a good meal on the road.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were suggested Walbangers this weekend while traveling. The restaurant was busy and we sat at the bar to watch the Notre Dame game. We expected to have a limited menu there but were pleasantly surprised to find it it was full menu!! The bartender (Adrian, I think) was great and so friendly. She told us about the drink specials. There were no food specials but Adrian gave us great suggestions and told us how most items are made in house and the steaks were local.
I had the pulled pork with in house made chips and my husband had the country fried steak; my husband said it was the best he'd ever had. It was a great meal, good deal, and Notre Dame won!! We will be back next time we come through!!!

Denver, Colorado
“Gristle with Attitude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I decided to take a week off and travel in southwest Colorado and happened upon Wallbanger's and I talked my wife into eating at a sport's bar. I ordered the not-so-cheap prime rib sandwich and my wife ordered the not-so-cheap steak and neither one of us could work our way through the gristle that was predominat in both cuts of meat. When I showed our waitress how much was gristle and how much was good meat, she shrugged her shoulders and offered no apologies or explanation. Just a look that said, " You're tourists and I won't see you again so toughski!" Lousy food and lousy service ESPECIALLY if the know you are from out of town! Gag me with a spoon!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
phoenix
“Great place for a party!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I hosted our families at Wallbangers for an anniversary party and Greg and his crew bent over backwards to set the tables up, decorate the club, prepare and serve exceptional food, provide great servers and offer a clean, safe environment for our guests. I recommend Greg and his catering staff very highly.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

It was our first trip to Salida and are we glad we decided to take a chance on Wallbangers! The prime rib was awesome and the service was great. Greg, the owner spent lots of time with us visiting and giving good tips for sightseeing. Our server was very attentive and also helped out with "local's advice" for places to see. It was a wonderful experience with delicious food and lots of attention and the prices were just right. Highly recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere