“Nice dinner spot” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Rifle
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sammy's Rocky Mountain Steakhouse is the place for great steaks, fresh seafood and a blend of continental and American favorites. We deliver quality crafted menu selections in a casual dining atmosphere and service that caters to your experience. Come make every night a special night and Sammy's Rocky Mountain Steakhouse.
Rifle, Colorado
“Nice dinner spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2015

Over priced, but good food. The atmosphere is wonderful as is the service, but the prices will probably keep me from being a frequent visitor. A nice place to take a date!

Visited November 2014

West Jordan, Utah
“Always pick the filet mignon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

My wife and I were looking for a nice steak dinner for our anniversary. This place has a very romantic and classy feel to it. The lighting, the dinnerware, battery operated candle lights on the table all set the right mood. We had a very nice little table in a quiet area. Our server was great. The food is a little pricier than we expected. However, we shared the 9 oz filet mignon and it was so delicious. You can cut the steak with your fork, it's so tender and juicy. We asked them to split the meal, and they split it in the kitchen. The presentation of the food was great. we There was plenty of food for both of us. We also shared the creme brulee and that was so delicious as well. If I'm in the area again, I will definately be coming back here.

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blaine, Minnesota
“All around Perfect!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

I have to say thank you to the Amazing service and Yummy food I recieved at Sammy's a couple weeks ago.
We were passing through and were looking for a nice sit-down comfort food restaurant. Well Sammys was the place!!
We were all very happy with our meal choices. I had the Crab stuffed chichen. Something I hadnt had or seen anywhere else. It was amazing!
We all tried each others and I would change a thing.
My friend had the all you can eat crab-legs, which for the price was unbelivable. Plus he got a salad, loaded baked potato and vegies.
Our othere friend got a Fillet / Lobster. His steak was Perfect!
With all the sides the amount of food was a Great deal for the price.
The service was also very friendly. Made you feel like we were like regulars.
Kuddos to the chef!!!

Totally a Gem..

Visited February 2015
“Valentine's Day dissapointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

As part of a Valentine's Day getaway, we made dinner reservations at Sammy's based on positive online reviews. We were seated quickly and looked over the special Valentine's menu while waiting ten or more minutes for a server. We noticed the prices were 10% to 15% higher than the prices that had been posted online. After finally ordering, our meal came quickly...limp lettuce salad, one dinner roll for each of us, obviously pre-packaged rice and vegetables, and a totally under cooked steak oscar prepared with canned, shredded crab meat and fluorescent yellow bernaise sauce. The server apologized for the meal, but offered no resolution. An overall disappointing, overpriced experience. We definitely won't be coming back.

• Visited February 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rifle, Colorado
“Yummy. Nom nom nom. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

We had been anticipating Sammys re-opening and wasn't disappointed. I ordered the salmon and it was simply the best salmon I ever had. My husbands steak was cooked to perfection. The staff was very attentive and kept dinner rolling along. I found the prices reasonable for what you get and the portions were perfect. Will certainly go back! Welcome back Sammys!