“Great biscuits and gravy” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American
Houma, Louisiana
“Great biscuits and gravy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Sadly, I can't personally give you any more of a review than on the biscuits and gravy - they are excellent! However, my family regularly eats breakfast here (they are locals) and they eat a variety of breakfast foods (unlike myself) and obviously they love it here, or they wouldn't come so often! A busy little place, especially in the mornings. Definitely come have breakfast if you are in town!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City, Kansas
“Reasonably priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Maybe not 100% "home cooking", but you get what you pay for. I do enjoy coming here frequently and like to try different things. Breakfast is pretty good, but everything else is... meh.
The portion sizes are enormous in my opinion, but that just means I get 2 meals for the price of 1!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rifle, Colorado
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I love their breakfast! I'd rather come here than any Denny's or Village Inn. The prices are great too. I usually order French toast, eggs, and pancake which I love for breakfast! When I go for lunch I order a Philly cheese steak which is delicious. The beef is tender and yummy. The only thing I don't like are the fries. They're not crispy, I think they're baked. Also there's a lot of taxi derby which is kind of a Rifle thing, I guess, but it's still scary to eat around dead animals...

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Grub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service was great, and the food was down home. We had breakfast and dinner, and were not dissappointed with anything we ordered.

Visited April 2013
Greeley, Colorado
“Pretty great breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We found that they're breakfasts were really quite good and large portions. It's a small town cafe with typical small town objects of art and memorabilia on the walls. No complaints here.

• Visited March 2013