“Fantastic find!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
“Fantastic find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We're so happy we found this place! We are road tripping from Southern California to Nova Scotia, Canada with a little boy who has celiac disease so finding somewhere to eat is a challenge. This place has an awesome, tasty gluten free menu! The service was fantastic. If you're in Rifle, Co drop in. You'll be glad you did.

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Eat great even late!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Our family went to the movie theater in Rifle and came out at 9:00 hungry. We called and found they were open until 10:00 pm so off we went. The food was great the service was awesome and the place was nice and clean! When you go a restaurant 45 minutes before closing you sometimes don't get the best service or food and but we had both! Friendly staff and all!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubuque, Iowa
“Delightfully Delicious and Divine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

With my job, I have traveled to very wonderful locations. I will admit that ribs are one of my favorite foods. However, these were surprising, the service was friendly, excellent and quick. They not only listed to my needs but helped guide me to a perfect meal. I tried the fried green bean appetizer, I have had these before but they were a bit limp. That was not the case here, they were crisp and a burst of delicious flavor in my mouth. Next came the St. Louis ribs, with my choice of sauces, I of course chose Hot. The waiter must have been intuitive because he suggested it. I am allergic to milk and when the order came with two sides, the waiter quickly suggested ones I could have, the potato salad was very good but the baked beans were the best I have ever had. The ribs were so wonderful. Perfectly cooked and not dried out.

Now the staff... When I first came in, I asked the hostess for booth, she quickly seated me then paused, stated the table was not clean, asked me to please wait, hurried and cleaned it off for me. I rarely see hostesses willing to do that. My server was Garret, he was training Javier, whereas this can sometimes slow the meal, it did not. He was pleasant, charming, attentive and quick. He thoroughly made my meal enjoyable... He also asked if I would like a Lemonade to go. By the way try that, they don't have other flavors but it was perfect, very light , delightful and refreshing. Shawna then assisted me with exiting and helped provide me with more "hot" sauce utensils to go with my box to go. Definitely I will eat here again.

Thank you all it was wonderful and helped take the stress out of traveling on the road.

Carrie Jones

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“"Good food, Good desert"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Rib's were terrific. Everything was great. The cheesecake dessert was delicious. The staff greatest us promptly and seated us quickly. Our server was fast and the food came out perfect. It was nice to be able to get in empty and out quick and full since were going straight back to the hotel to settle in for the night after a long day drive.

Marshalltown, Iowa
“Outstanding BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We walked over here from the Hampton Inn and were treated to an excellent meal. The place was busy, with about 10 people waiting as they just served a busload of 55 people. The manager was bringing out drinks for the people waiting, and we only had to wait about 10 minutes to get a seat, after which the food came out quickly. The quality of the food is on a par with Rudy's BBQ in Denton, TX.

The pulled pork at Rib City was excellent.

• Visited July 2014