“Great stay at a great price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Rifle
Castle Rock, United States
“Great stay at a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Clean, comfy bed and pillow, staff is very nice and welcoming. We enjoyed our one night stay. Our family of three shared two queen beds that were great. Did not use the pool or any of the facilities, did have breakfast in the morning, good selection.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carol M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thanks for taking time to review our hotel....but didn't use the pool? Well, guess you just have to come see us again!! On behalf of our team..thanks for the very nice comments!!

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Everything about the hotel was absolutely wonderful and top notch except the breakfast. It was mediocre at best. I just am not sure how you mess up cereal, waffles, and eggs. Outside of that, everything else was great, and ultimately we would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I do apologize that the breakfast was not as you had hoped. We do follow all Hampton standards but on occasion it's just not what a guest expects. Please accept my apology. I was pleased, however, that you liked the hotel. We're pretty proud of it and do hope your travels return you to Hampton.
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I chose this hotel as it was just outside the 'touristy' section of the rockies and I was making a cross country trip from LA and Rifle was not too much further than Grand Junction. The reviews on every site I went to were positive, so I booked one room with a king bed (same price as a queen, so why not?) I chose the double rewards option just because and when I checked in around midnight, exhausted from driving, the young woman at the front desk was very kind and understanding an even suggested parking and the quickest way to the room. They upgraded me to a suite (don't know why, but who's complaining?). It was HANDS DOWN, the best hotel experience I've ever had and I've been traveling since I was in diapers. The room + tax cost me about $120 with complimentary breakfast and every other amenity I could think of. I was driving a truck with my belongings stacked in the back under a tarp--nothing walked off in the night. My only thing was the hot breakfast (there were also cold items that were fine)--everything was obviously prepackaged frozen items and the eggs struck me as powdered. I'm a chef, so this bothered me...but otherwise, great value, slept on a bed that felt like a giant cloud...will be back if I make another trip that direction.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carol M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thanks!! We love our little piece of paradise and it's so nice when our guests see it as well!! We are a bit remote..have spectacular restaurants..incredible views...and the best guests in the world stay here!! So...do come see us again and hope the rest of your trip was wonderful.
Montrose, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great hotel with excellent amenities. The manger and her staff were excellent to work with and very nice people to chat with. the continental breakfast had the best flavor I have had at a hotel in a long long time. The room was quiet, clean, and very comfortable place to get some well needed rest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Big thanks!! So glad you had a nice time here...and we love to visit with our guests! It's our little way of always being on vacation (we share your's!)
Come see us again..and have a great summer.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love Hampton Inns. I find them to be top quality, very comfortable and clean. As a frequent traveller, I cannot always afford to stay in them. The staff at this one was exceptional. I had arrived just getting off the phone after an argument w/ Expedia who switched the location of my reservation by 25 miles. I was exasperated but the front desk clerk immediately cheered me up w/ humor and a room upgrade. I like good customer service. The room was excellent as usual. I slept great, the wifi worked wonderfully ( which I have discovered is not always the case). My only complaint w/ this chain is the "corporate" food they have for breakfast. It's all processed to the max w/ very little nutritional value. I would love to see hard boiled eggs, bread w/ real fiber in it, real granola. Real 1/2 & 1/2.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
So glad you found us..and thanks for the very nice compliments regarding the team! We take pride in out guest service and love it when it shows!! I agree that there's some room for improvement in the breakfast and I hear Hampton is working on it...hang in there with us...hopefully it will be soon!
Thanks again...
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Fairly new, very clean, beds are so comfortable. We have a cold so we stayed two days. Helpful staff, Kudos to manager Shaun and his staff. Breakfast was good, nice pool

We have pretty much decided that we will continue with the Hampton chain. They seem to build a better soundproof hotel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Awwwwk...sick on vacation?? Never a good thing! Sure hope the extra day of down time got everyone feeling back in the vacation mode! Come see us again...mountain air is good to cure anything!!!
Greeley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Best Hotel in Rifle, CO. Very modern, clean and comfortable. Had several hotels to choose from, but decided on Hampton because I have never had a bad experience at one. The staff was very cordial and plesent. Would recommend this Hampton to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks, Todd!! We're glad you chose us too!! We are always mindful that our guests have a choice...but sure love it when it's us!
Come see us again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle? Share your experiences!