“Another great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 13 Attractions in Ridgway
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired by the Ute Indians who inhabited this valley of healing hot springs and pristine mountains, we’ve combined the natural elements of earth, air, fire, and water and created a Resort Retreat in the Colorado Rockies for your pleasure and personal growth.
Grand Junction, CO
19 attraction reviews
“Another great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have been staying at the Chipeta Sun Lodge for years and this trip did not disappoint. Stayed in Unit 204 again and we very pleased. Room is spacious (we have five people) and comfortable. They have updated the linens since our last stay. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Enjoyed another great couples massage.

Visited May 2014

Boulder, Colorado
“Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We purchased an Amazon Local deal for a weekend stay. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. The coupon I purchased gave us an option for a one day ski package and massage. I took the massage, which was wonderful with Dar (who also happens to own a cute consignment store in the area). Our unit had it's own hot tub and we also soaked in the salt water pool- which wasn't very hot the 1st night, but after sharing this with mgmt., it was turned up to a comfortable temp. Morning breakfast was prepared for us fresh- eggs, potatoes, oj, coffee. All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend-in a cute town. There is a new pizza place we checked out and the food was delicious (Colorado Boys). Highly recommend it.

Visited March 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I were given a vocher for the stay and spa, we had a great stay, the staff is helpful and friendly, the place is very clean and very easy to get to. We will go back in the future.

Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Amazing place, amazing staff, wonderful experience! I had a massage one day and attended a yoga class another day while staying at my sister's house nearby on vacation. Both experiences were fabulous and the whole place is just so serene and comforting. OH, and don't let me forget, my husband and I had dinner at the Four Corners Cafe one night which is a part of the property and it was also exceptionally good. Service, food, atmosphere...all exquisite! I can't say enough good things about this place!

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Chipeta Spa's people are as amazing as the services!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Have now booked, for the second time, a massage that includes warm oil being poured over your forehead...and amazingly the second experience surpassed even the first wonderful time! Soothing drinks such as water, warm tea, etc are offered and the facilities are clean, clean, clean while maintaining an almost at-a-friend's-house feel.
I highly recommend the spa and the personnel. This Floridian is going to book a third visit in October!

Visited June 2013