“Thoroughly enjoyable!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Montrose, California
“Thoroughly enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

You must try the tomato basil bisque if you go to this wonderful restaurant. It is fabulous. I also had the pulled pork sandwich. There was a lot of pork and the flavor was perfect. The waitress I had was pleasant and efficient. I think anyone giving this new cafe a try will be pleasantly surprised at the high level of quality.

• Visited October 2012

Houston, Texas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We ate here at the recommendation of our motel clerk. She did not steer us wrong. We have eaten here twice and the food was absolutely fabulous! The restaurant has a sports bar and a dining room. They serve comfort food,ie chicken fried steak, fried chicken, burgers and high end steaks. Prices are reasonable and the quality of the food excellent!The chef recently relocated to this restaurant and I hope he will be here next year when we return.

• Visited October 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
“SOO good!!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

SOOOO delicious!!!! My husband and I just returned from a week-long stay in Ouray, and unfortunately, we didn't try Cimarron Cafe until our last full day in the area!! I ordered the fried chicken sandwich with the onion rings and pepper sauce and my husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich. Both of our sandwiches were DELICIOUS. The onion rings were honestly the best I've had in my life - the pepper sauce was an amazing addition, and I am salivating just thinking about it!!!!!

The restaurant is divided into two sections - when you walk in the door, the section on the left is more of a 'sit-down, potentially romantic' location....and on the right, is a bar area with several big screen TVs. Don't get me wrong - it isn't your typical 'sports bar' at all - just an upscale restaurant where you can catch a game while you eat. DEFINITELY stop in if you are in the area - you won't be disappointed!!!!

Visited August 2012
Senlis, France
“Start your day off right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This recently-opened cafe serves a delicious breakfast and the staff is extremely friendly. Even the restrooms are spotless, always a good sign. We were heading out of Ouray and looking for a breakfast place. The one indicated by our hotel not only wasn't serving but we had to drive up a very rustic road a half-hour out of our way to find that out! Our hotel then indicated the Cimarron. It is not cutesy but it is efficient, clean and our breakfast was perfect. I recommend highly.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Upscale, very fresh food and atmosphere for a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

We came to this location looking for the diner that used to be there, but were not disappointed by the new menu. My husband's shrimp po-boy was the best he'd ever had and the french fries and onion rings were excellent.