“Yummy Burger” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Ridgway
Cuisines: American
“Yummy Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while traveling through. I had a ranch burger with letuce, really good tomatoes, guac, provelone cheese with side salad. The burger was large served with a substantial bun. The food was really good. I would return. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013

Ridgway, Colorado
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently moved to Ridgway and walked over to 520 Burgers for lunch. The atmosphere is casual with a western flavor. The server was very good, Paul and Kathy the owners very nice. I ordered the 520 Burger and it was perfectly cooked and the red chili sauce was amazing. Had a coke and sweet potato fries with it. Total bill was about $13.00 but well worth it. Try the outside patio now that the weather is warming up. I will return and recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Pretty good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped in 520 Burger just because our first choice was to busy. Very pleasant surprise. We both had the green chili cheese burger, Paul the owner was our server as well. They did a great good and we will go back for a burger.
Paul talked us in to trying them for breakfast, was not as impressed with the breakfast as i was the burger. Plan on seeing them again soon.

Visited March 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
“520 for Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We tried the 520 for the first time at breakfast.

The decor is warm with table seating and a bar.

We both ordered the two egg breakfast with a side of bacon and homestyle potatoes. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the homestyle potatoes were especially good. I would only fault them on serving size. The breakfast came with only 2 slices of bacon, one slice of toast and the potato serving was a little small. Usually for the price you would have expected a little more.

The service was prompt and good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ridgway, Colorado
“I'll go back when the cook stops screaming.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've never had such a negative dining experience in my life then when I went here for lunch. I ordered a burger, no frills, pretty basic. The poor waitress took the order to the window, and from where I was in the dining area, I could hear the cook swearing and screaming at the waitress in such a demeaning way, that I really should have stood up and walked out at that point. The food isn't bad, but the negative energy coming from the kitchen is horrendous, and enough to make me never go back.

• Visited December 2012