This was my second time staying at Chipeta. The first time I stayed, we had a kiva room with a hot tub and an amazing view. It was a nice stay, so I came back. However, this time we had a condo. It cost 200.00. The condo had no view, no hot tub. The front desk person told me we had a steam shower. So I tried it. It was broken. The tub was literally black around the edges with dirt, there were dead flies in it, the sofa was old and very worn with a huge gash in the fabric, and there were random wires hanging outside the door. I was so very disappointed, and I told the front desk person. She shrugged and said "sorry, the condos are different." This room was not worth the price. I was looking forward to staying in a nice place with a view of the beautiful mountains. This was an incredible and expensive disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Southwest Colorado Resort and Spa, your adventure travel and Colorado Staycation destination. This adobe-style Colorado Resort and Spa provides luxury boutique hotel lodging with private hot tubs & patios, summer solar heated Pool, Spa, Yoga & Fitness center, steam room, and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chipeta Sun Lodge And Spa
- Chipeta Sun Hotel Ridgway