We stayed this past weekend at the Chipeta Sun Lodge & Spa and I must say we were both so disappointed. The Queen mattress in our suite desperately needed replacing, we had no hot water one morning, our "Private roof top hot tub", was occupied upon arrival, and is only "private" after 10:30pm, as you'll have an audience next store at the roof top sky bar, and the noise and foot traffic produced by the bar is a whole other complaint...not so private and definitely not worth $195.00 a night. I do need to point out that the staff is friendly, the food and service at Four Corners Cafe is great, the amenities are nice, and the pool and its surrounding scenery is spectacular. Would we return? It's a toss up, given the good service, staff and food...yes, based on comfort of rooms and value...probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a Southwest Colorado Resort and Spa, your adventure travel and Colorado Staycation destination. This adobe-style Colorado Resort and Spa provides luxury boutique hotel lodging with private hot tubs & patios, summer solar heated Pool, Spa, Yoga & Fitness center, steam room, and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chipeta Solar Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chipeta Sun Lodge And Spa
- Chipeta Sun Hotel Ridgway